• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SilencerCo Warlock 22

TacticalJeebus

Default rank 5000+ posts
Yes, it’s Jesus with an AR15.
489   0
Reaction score
Do any of you guys have any experience with them? I have a Dead Air Mask 22 in jail right now. But I just got too good of a deal on the Warlock to pass up. So I bought it with my Saker 556k.

What say the experts?

Lightweight seems like it would be a good pistol can. I think it’s like the Spectre II but aluminum so small sacrifice is cleaning it. I thought I saw a deal not long ago like $199 or so on the Warlock

Lightweight seems like it would be a good pistol can. I think it’s like the Spectre II but aluminum so small sacrifice is cleaning it. I thought I saw a deal not long ago like $199 or so on the Warlock
It’s only 3oz. Which seems just nuts to me. I got it for sub $170. So I couldn’t say no. What’s the problem with aluminum and cleaning?

It’s only 3oz. Which seems just nuts to me. I got it for sub $170. So I couldn’t say no. What’s the problem with aluminum and cleaning?

Nice grab for $170 I only put the stainless baffles in the tumbler with stainless media. For aluminum it’s crushed nuts or corn cobb or plastic and it’s so so clean but who says it’s has to look brand new right it’s a suppressor and carbon build up makes it quieter.

Great can. Its solely rated for 22lr but it's just as quiet or the same as the spectre 2. Small Aluminum baffles are a pita to clean sometimes, a lot of picking and scrubbing. soda blasting has worked great for me so far. 170 bucks, sounds like a steal!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The warlock was my first can I purchased. While it was pending, I couldn't help myself, and ordered a few more.

The warlock performs well on rifle or pistol, just as any other 22 suppressor does. The first round pop on warlock vs Rugged oculus is noticeable.

The 3oz weight is very nice and is not noticeable hanging off the front of a pistol.

I've hand cleaned it a couple times just to see, and yes, it does not get perfectly clean, but it performs and still comes apart when need be.

For sub $170 price, I think it's a no brainer, as you've already got he Mask in jail, and the Mask will be your tough as hell work horse 22 can. I was told 22 cans are addicting, and I would have to agree.

The warlock was my first can I purchased. While it was pending, I couldn't help myself, and ordered a few more.

The warlock performs well on rifle or pistol, just as any other 22 suppressor does. The first round pop on warlock vs Rugged oculus is noticeable.

The 3oz weight is very nice and is not noticeable hanging off the front of a pistol.

I've hand cleaned it a couple times just to see, and yes, it does not get perfectly clean, but it performs and still comes apart when need be.

For sub $170 price, I think it's a no brainer, as you've already got he Mask in jail, and the Mask will be your tough as hell work horse 22 can. I was told 22 cans are addicting, and I would have to agree.
That’s kinda how I viewed it. My wife has a 5.1lb dedicated 22lr build with a cmmg BCG. Thinking I can slap the warlock on for her to shoot it suppressed without the noticeable weight change. It won’t get shot much, so cleaning won’t be a huge issue.

Great can. Its solely rated for 22lr but it's just as quiet or the same as the spectre 2. Small Aluminum baffles are a pita to clean sometimes, a lot of picking and scrubbing. soda blasting has worked great for me so far. 170 bucks, sounds like a steal!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I need to buy a cleaner, just don’t know where to start.

Nice grab for $170 I only put the stainless baffles in the tumbler with stainless media. For aluminum it’s crushed nuts or corn cobb or plastic and it’s so so clean but who says it’s has to look brand new right it’s a suppressor and carbon build up makes it quieter.
I need to get a tumbler. My Octane 9 is serviceable, and now with these other 2 cans, I’ll need one I think.

Back
Top Bottom