• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silencershop opening their business STATEWIDE!

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
They doing electronics form 4 for Trust/Corps users in state of Texas. They got ATF permission to waiver the signature on form 4 so anyone in Texas can purchase thru them without having to be there in person. Once the form 4 approves, they just ship the can straight to your house.

Very cool, nice to see them progressing with the times. now if the ATF would get on board with this crap!

Silencershop got a waiver to do this. They have been able to ship to the doors in TX for awhile now, the new thing is the electronic signature, but they still have to send in a hard copy after they get your e-signature. So it's not all that special.

Silencershop got a waiver to do this. They have been able to ship to the doors in TX for awhile now, the new thing is the electronic signature, but they still have to send in a hard copy after they get your e-signature. So it's not all that special.

No its not special but it opens their business to the whole state while everyone else has to deal with dealers reasonable driving distance. If I could deal with any dealer in GA with the luxurious of not leaving, I would do that! Oh well, Cherokee does good job at getting the item for the price I want.

No its not special but it opens their business to the whole state while everyone else has to deal with dealers reasonable driving distance. If I could deal with any dealer in GA with the luxurious of not leaving, I would do that! Oh well, Cherokee does good job at getting the item for the price I want.

Got to agree Cherokee did a great job with my AAC 762 NDS-6. They added it to my to the trust I had already, filled out all the forms at no additional cost and mailed for me...Great people to deal with!!!! I will deal with them again..

Got to agree Cherokee did a great job with my AAC 762 NDS-6. They added it to my to the trust I had already, filled out all the forms at no additional cost and mailed for me...Great people to deal with!!!! I will deal with them again..
Yup and their layaway deal with NFA is AWESOME! It open up my NFA game a whole lot easier. Make payments on a pending form 4. :)

I'd like to have me a silencer, or ever get to shoot something with one period..lol

Cherokee gun and pawn does great job! They will take care of everything, just bring the trust. Their layaway program makes it VERY AFFORDABLE. 3 months to make full payment or else they cancel the pending form 4. Yes, they submit it on the day 1 so you don't lose the 3 months of waiting time, but I would advise paying it in full by the 3rd month or else they cancel the form 4 which means if you decide to change your mind, you have to start over again.

Cherokee gun and pawn does great job! They will take care of everything, just bring the trust. Their layaway program makes it VERY AFFORDABLE. 3 months to make full payment or else they cancel the pending form 4. Yes, they submit it on the day 1 so you don't lose the 3 months of waiting time, but I would advise paying it in full by the 3rd month or else they cancel the form 4 which means if you decide to change your mind, you have to start over again.
Thanks bud, yea Cherokee Pawn has some real good guys there, I like em a lot..Never new they had Lay-A-Way though..:)

Back
Top Bottom