• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Silver investors take a look

question, so do you sell 90% silver coins at "melt" value as well? Would that be based upon the weight as the other guy asked? i agree with him, if these are worn coins its cheating yourself out of silver(just my opinion). look forward to hearing whats up. Thanks

I sell 90% for a small premium over spot based on the quantity you buy and supply/demand. If it's a precious metal, I move it around.

For those wanting silver in smaller quantities than a kilo...same great deal/price!

JM bullion has sunshine mint 1oz silver coins for sale this week for .89 over spot. Spot was at $15.82 when I bought mine today.

W.

Okay IF... A person wanted to look at silver as say a 6 to 12 month investment what would you more knowledgeable cats advise. Say with about $500.00 to throw at it. I was looking on line at com s versus the bullion 1oz pieces. And I haven't yet found out how to track the prices and trends of which way its headed. But from what I can see its down a good bit from where it was last year. And I agree with you guys that like it in smaller increments. I mean if it came down to a financial collapse situation I'd rather try to barter for a tank of unleaded with a few Maple Leafs than a 1 oz gold piece that I can't afford to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom