Since the perv thread got closed, some of you may appreciate this.....

My wife was telling me just the other night that there was a registered sex offender just 2 doors down from us.....

Come to think of it, he can just keep that socket wrench .....

Holy ****ing crap there are 2 that live within a few miles of me!

Thanks for the link.
And remember, those are the ones playing by the rules and checking and haven't absconded. And of course, it doesn't include the ones that haven't been caught yet. It is amazing to see how rampant it is....

And remember, those are the ones playing by the rules and checking and haven't absconded. And of course, it doesn't include the ones that haven't been caught yet. It is amazing to see how rampant it is....

Now you're gonna get me drawing everytime I take the dog for a walk :tsk:

I'm by no way defending or taking up for the people on the list, but I know someone who is on it and is not a perv or molester. This guy's ex gf called the law and told em that they had sex with her 18 month old asleep in the room they were in. He got 12 mos probation and is now on the hot list. My point is use due diligence when looking at the list.

From the other point of view, I would be happy to take care of anyone who harms a child. You'd never have to worry about said individual again.

I'm by no way defending or taking up for the people on the list.
Good....

By the way if you click on the icons on the map you can then go to the specifics of the charges and then there will be a link with the registry which has even more detail including their picture.

Back
Top Bottom