Since the perv thread got closed, some of you may appreciate this.....

I've written that ticket. In Savannah. And not just on St. Patties day. When and where did you get caught?

I've never been caught, but I've pissed I'm plenty of high traffic areas that I could have been caught. But working in construction you learn how to create a spot to pee without the possibility of being seen.

I've pissed on the top deck of airport parking, top deck of a couple Marta parking lots, mall of Ga parking lot, when you take a water pill sometimes you don't really have much of a choice.

All it takes in one allegation from one female seeking revenge to get on this list. Get a divorce and your wife wants to move away with her new husband and the child or children. Oh my child says that daddy touches them inappropriately. The state often sides with the mother. and if you don't have 50k+ for good lawyers and legal advice and what not you're screwed.

For the smart phone users I'd like to recommend this app. I found it hen my wife had to drive to albany by herself once and I wanted to be sure I could help her if she got lost. Since then I've noticed it also has a sex offender notification map. The app is very useful.

http://www.life360.com/

Check out the tour video:

http://www.life360.com/tour/

I went for jury duty a couple of years ago and both cases they were seating juries for were for child molestation. Made me mad and sick at the same time. Just read a story this morning about a guy that got out of jail in Jacksonville on May 31st on kidnapping charges. He abducted and murdered a 8 year old girl Friday. The world is full of sick people.

He should fight to get that expunged. Those records are just wrong. Now if he were MY age(48) and he went after a 16 year old girl, that's be different.

All it takes in one allegation from one female seeking revenge to get on this list. Get a divorce and your wife wants to move away with her new husband and the child or children. Oh my child says that daddy touches them inappropriately. The state often sides with the mother. and if you don't have 50k+ for good lawyers and legal advice and what not you're screwed.

Nope. Completely disagree. Forensic science has come too far for the "he said, she said" BS of the old days.

A friend of mine has a brother me (and just about everyone else) didn't like. Never could figure out why. He was just one of those people you meet and don't like. Last year was about 8 years since I seem him last. Last year he was arrested on multiple counts of CM, rape, sodomy and incest. His brother told me all about it. Seems the mother of the sick F**** daughter reported it. First thing the county did was send the child for a med exam as she wasn't in his household. He had weekend custody. Md exam confirmed the moms report and they came and got him, his computer, all his clothing and all the child's clothing from his house.

I think in case where the victim is in the same home with the offender they will send the Vic for an exam and arrest and hold the suspect while awaiting the results.

Back
Top Bottom