Since the perv thread got closed, some of you may appreciate this.....

I'm following, just playing internet cammando tonight :heh:

To be honest, I do think that the "perv convictions" are a little out of context at times, but, I'm not gonna fight em' as it gives me just one more person to draw down on with little consequence ;)

Dont get me wrong, 90% of em should probably be shot behing the ear.
Honestly, I'm more concerned with the number of odt members who have shot their roof, walls, amd and floors. I've decided to check all AD threads for ppl who I have or will do business with.

Dont get me wrong, 90% of em should probably be shot behing the ear.
Honestly, I'm more concerned with the number of odt members who have shot their roof, walls, amd and floors. I've decided to check all AD threads for ppl who I have or will do business with.

LOL!!! I hear ya man; perhaps there should be a sub-Itrader rating showing admitted ND/AD so we can all come home safe after a trade

I know two brothers that have shot themselves accidently. Separate times and places. Both are flipping idiots, however they are to my knowledge, not child molesters. Stupid is one thing. A sick molester is another altogether different thing.

Watch those rape charges as they could be some bull ****.

No doubt. Went to school with a few guys that might still be in prison for rape when it was consenting until the chick got busted by a parrent and cried rape. I also know a girl that got raped but the guy somehow got off scott free...
Only thing for sure is, easy how you pass judgemnt.

No doubt. Went to school with a few guys that might still be in prison for rape when it was consenting until the chick got busted by a parrent and cried rape. I also know a girl that got raped but the guy somehow got off scott free...
Only thing for sure is, easy how you pass judgemnt.

There is one judgment that nobody can escape, the ones not charged here will be charged there!

Back
Top Bottom