• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Site is very sloooooowww....

In general it runs pretty well. The one thing that is odd is that when I click on "my listings" it takes a pretty good while before it will open that screen.

The NSA is capable of decoding and tracing EVERY bit of electronic data transmitted by everybody on any digital device on this planet that gets sent from point A to point B, period. They don't/won't let developers develop their 'unbreakable' 256/512/1024 bit security or VPNs for that matter without some kind of 'inducement' (read that as threat, coercing or just plain intimidation) to give up a back door. There's a reason the NSA built that Mega-Memory Death Star out there in Utah. The 'only' thing that protects you is if your whatever is deemed not serious enough to put you on a human-monitored basis instead of computer/AI screening.
My office was a few football fields away from that NSA compound in Lehi. I used to grab my cup of coffee, stare out the window and wave at my personal agent. Knowing full well he was still reeling from my internet browsing habits from the night before. 😂

Just got hit with this for about 10 minutes no matter what I clicked or tried to refresh...

Screenshot_20230703_104415_Chrome.jpg

Just wanting to check in on this, are you guys still having the same issue or did it get resolved?
Still happening to me. Other websites are final. Could it be related to NAT? I just found out last week that apparently my ISP is "double NAT'ed" whatever that means. Seems most celluar ISP's are?

I travel all over Georgia and Florida, and as long as I have decent service I have no problems.
If I have low service, FB will load the front page faster, but the links are slow. Whereas the ODT will all be a little slow, but equally so.

But as long I have about 3 bars it’s good.
Unless it’s a high traffic area.

I travel all over Georgia and Florida, and as long as I have decent service I have no problems.
If I have low service, FB will load the front page faster, but the links are slow. Whereas the ODT will all be a little slow, but equally so.

But as long I have about 3 bars it’s good.
Unless it’s a high traffic area.
I wish I had screen recording software. It's just ODT and I'm convinced it has something to do with my ISP. I've tried port forwarding to see if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom