• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Site is very sloooooowww....

fotog54

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
58   0
Reaction score
I've notice site is very slow when I'm using a VPN. Pages are taking several minutes to load when VPN is active, as soon as I disconnect VPN page loads are normal.

Why is this?

Takes a little longer to trace your address when you use a VPN...

OIP.bIkctCcP50v-51WI4c6NeQHaEL

I've notice site is very slow when I'm using a VPN. Pages are taking several minutes to load when VPN is active, as soon as I disconnect VPN page loads are normal.

Why is this?

It depends where your 'exit point' is.

If your VPN is set up so you have an exit point in Nome, AK, your latency (slowness) is going to be in part dependent on the latency of a connection from Alaska to wherever www.theoutdoorstrader.com is located.

The NSA is capable of decoding and tracing EVERY bit of electronic data transmitted by everybody on any digital device on this planet that gets sent from point A to point B, period. They don't/won't let developers develop their 'unbreakable' 256/512/1024 bit security or VPNs for that matter without some kind of 'inducement' (read that as threat, coercing or just plain intimidation) to give up a back door. There's a reason the NSA built that Mega-Memory Death Star out there in Utah. The 'only' thing that protects you is if your whatever is deemed not serious enough to put you on a human-monitored basis instead of computer/AI screening.

Back
Top Bottom