• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Site Upgrade - Update 3

Every time I delete a bookmark it takes me away from the bookmark page, then I have to reopen bookmarks and scroll back down to where I was to continue looking at bookmarks.

I posted this on the "Keyword Alerts For Classifieds" thread but thought I'd post it here as well.

Not sure if I'm not doing this right or if something is messed up, but I was getting alerts Sunday, but am not yesterday or today. Attached are screenshots of my keyword alert for "stripped" in forums Handguns and Rifles, a screenshot of the alerts I received Sunday, and finally a screenshot of a search I did a few minutes ago for the keyword "stripped" in forums Handguns and Rifles showing at least 2-3 new posting that I never received an alert for.

Sunday whenever I received an alert, I also received an email, yesterday and today no alerts or emails.

Also, is there a way that I can only receive alerts for when a new thread is posted? I don't really care about receiving alerts when someone comments on a thread.
My Alerts/Emails started working again yesterday sometime before 4pm. Thanks for fixing it.

The Feed is not keeping preference settings once you leave the page. I keep it to only show classifieds, no discussions, and it forgot my settings after I navigated away from the feed page.
Did this ever get rectified? My feed still will not keep my preferences. Every time I go away and come back I have to reset the,.
Thanks

Gifs don't work....

1628864176515.png

Back
Top Bottom