• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Site Upgrade - Update 3

This is REALLY annoying ! I pull up my alerts , I look at one , then when I return to the list to look at the next one , it posts a security error something went wrong. Then I have to touch another header , then it will let me go to the next alert. THIS IS EVERYTIME SINCE THE UPDATE ! I’ve held off saying anything, but it’s not gotten better ! But , I do like some of the newer features !

Still cant see anything on a friend i " Follow". Says " Ooops this member may limit who can see his info. " He says he hasnt changed anything, ive deleted from my following list and re-added back. Still cant see anything of his profile

Not a need but a want if you get the time. When we have stuff bookmarked that’s been relisted can you put “item has been relisted” back in the title like we had on the old format?

Why are relisted items showing up at the bottom of the post where the comments are now? Used to show in the title if it’d be relisted too. Makes it hard to track an item that you’ve had bookmarked if it’s been relisted or not.

Back
Top Bottom