• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIX DAYS OF SIG – DAY 1: TODAY ONLY, UP TO 60% OFF SELECT UPPERS

Hey MegaFan MegaFan finally got around to shooting mine and my dads yesterday. We started out with Hornady 75gr BTHP and our groups at 100yrds were OK..THEN
we put in the American Eagle 50gr Varmint rd and that thing was spot on. I had 3rds touching at 100yrds with that ammo.Using the strike eagle.
Needless to say I wish I'd have pick up just 1 more of these uppers :frusty:

Needless to say I wish I'd have pick up just 1 more of these uppers :frusty:

Yep, I know what you mean, and I should have picked up a hundred or so. I do have a "few" spares, if you get in the trading mood. As an FYI, the Sig M400 complete classic lowers were on sale yesterday at $349.99 (and they have the ambi safety and bolt release). However, after comparing the Spikes Tactical fit to the factory Sig M400 fit, which is a little "wobbly", I didn't buy any. I believe I can build a better/tighter fitting lower, with a better trigger group, for less money - just won't have the Sig logo on it and no ambi bolt release. Happy shootin'!!

Yep, I know what you mean, and I should have picked up a hundred or so. I do have a "few" spares, if you get in the trading mood. As an FYI, the Sig M400 complete classic lowers were on sale yesterday at $349.99 (and they have the ambi safety and bolt release). However, after comparing the Spikes Tactical fit to the factory Sig M400 fit, which is a little "wobbly", I didn't buy any. I believe I can build a better/tighter fitting lower, with a better trigger group, for less money - just won't have the Sig logo on it and no ambi bolt release. Happy shootin'!!
the lower I got my dad was a complete from PSA and it is a tighter fit then my Spikes

the lower I got my dad was a complete from PSA and it is a tighter fit then my Spikes

Wow... who knew!! Guess I should try one with a PSA lower too! Will give it a whirl later, and maybe even try one on an idle Aero Precision or Mega Arms lower. In my mind, was thinking the Spikes lower was an above average quality build, but I shouldn't rule out any of them.

Wow... who knew!! Guess I should try one with a PSA lower too! Will give it a whirl later, and maybe even try one on an idle Aero Precision or Mega Arms lower. In my mind, was thinking the Spikes lower was an above average quality build, but I shouldn't rule out any of them.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom