"Six" TV series (History channel)

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
Just had the first season finale (only 8 episodes). Don't give away any spoilers for those that haven't seen it! I'll just ask, for those that saw the very surprising ending to the finale... Will he survive? :confused:

It's was kind of hard to watch that series and "Jusitified" at the same time. That Boyd Crowder fellow gets around. :cool:

I just finished watching it. He is in a lot of stuff. Watch Sons of Anarchy and you will never look at him the same again lol. I liked Six though. It wasn't great, but I enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just had the first season finale (only 8 episodes). Don't give away any spoilers for those that haven't seen it! I'll just ask, for those that saw the very surprising ending to the finale... Will he survive? :confused:

It's was kind of hard to watch that series and "Jusitified" at the same time. That Boyd Crowder fellow gets around. :cool:

He's a goner.

He was also alone on a pier. It will get real boring if they spend the whole next season chasing some fugly college girl.
I could see her being 'brilliant' and causing issues.
Either way, it's the first series I remember where there weren't glaring gun fails that make it distracting.

I could see her being 'brilliant' and causing issues.
Either way, it's the first series I remember where there weren't glaring gun fails that make it distracting.

It was a little soap operaish at first but it grew on me. I'll definitely watch season 2.

Back
Top Bottom