• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sky Guns International Executive AR Rifle In Case Coming soon in 7.62 NATO!!

As for our Executive rifle, we do NOT use a DRD Tactical upper receiver. If you were to some how procure a DRD Tactical barrel nut system and a DRD Tactical QD rail system, you cannot install it on any mil spec upper receiver. It can be installed if you have the proper specifications and equipment to machine the upper receiver to fit these components. I can say that the upper receiver used is in no way meets mil spec after the modifications are done to fit the system. That is also why there will not be pics posted of these modifications.
So I take this to mean that you have "the proper specifications and equipment to machine the upper receiver to fit these components", correct? Meaning, not something that was backwards engineered.

This isn't a leading question, just a request for clarification. And no, I won't ask where or how you came by these specifications if the answer is yes.

Yup and Sky Guns explained themselves and made it right by that guy as well. Keep in mind that thread was in the midst of all the craziness too so everyone was stretched to capacity. My point here is simply that you poked the bear - and I think you know it ;)

I don't poke bears.

Gay_bear_berlin.jpg

So I take this to mean that you have "the proper specifications and equipment to machine the upper receiver to fit these components", correct? Meaning, not something that was backwards engineered.

This isn't a leading question, just a request for clarification. And no, I won't ask where or how you came by these specifications if the answer is yes.

Yes, it is a leading question, all I am going to say is that I am not going to discuss this in a public forum. You are trying to get information that you have no business knowing. The answer is self explanatory to me. IT IS NOT a DRD Tactical upper, as stated on our website, it sports a DRD Tactical QD Rail & Quick Change Barrel Nut. So to answer your question, I spend a couple of hours with a dremel tool and a drill press working on the upper until the components fit, then I use Krylon black spray paint to touch it up.

Back
Top Bottom