• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sky Guns International Executive AR Rifle In Case Coming soon in 7.62 NATO!!

I would also like I thank you and your company or your generous donation to the leukemia builds. I look forward to meeting you and working with you on these 3 guns. After out conversations I wouldn't hesitate to do business with you. Thanks for stepping up.

Well be prepared for the bashings, as I said, we will be supplying our own manufactured products. I really hope the fund raising will not be affected by all the negative press people on the ODT seem to love to give us.

I know I am more a technical person, rather than an administrator. But do my posts make sense?? I feel like I keep writing the same thing over and over. Is my english coming across as some foreign language???

I know I am more a technical person, rather than an administrator. But do my posts make sense?? I feel like I keep writing the same thing over and over. Is my english coming across as some foreign language???

I was young when my great grandmother passed away. If I had to guess I would say that I was 7 or 8 at the most. However, she had a saying that has stuck with me throughout my life. "**** em."
Still brings tears to my eyes.

I have made the reasons pretty clear, this is why when I mention DRD Tactical, I use the full name. Again, I do not understand why this is so difficult to understand. I am required to explicitly mention what DRD Tactical components we use in our executive rifle, just as I am required to explain that the product is NOT a DRD Tactical U556 upper. Beyond that I am required to release no further info. Like I said, if you think that this is so easy, call DRD Tactical and ask them to sell their patented barrel nut and QD rail only and see what they tell you.

I think you've misunderstood me. My earlier question about the DRD upper was before you explained that their barrel nut was not compatible with a standard AR upper receiver. I haven't asked for any further information on the design specifics. Being that it uses non standard parts and is no more compact than an SBR, it doesn't interest me any further.

My second set of questions was about your ambi upper, which appears to be your product, as I've not seen anything like it offered by another manufacturer. If it is not restricted under a licensing agreement or NDA, why wouldn't you want to show it off? It's kind of hard to sell something if people don't know what it is or how it works.

My point remains, if you don't want to be put in a position where you are asked to provide information that you cannot disclose, don't invite questions by providing teaser info and then shut down the discussion. As you are fond of saying, I do not understand why this is so difficult to understand.

I think you've misunderstood me. My earlier question about the DRD upper was before you explained that their barrel nut was not compatible with a standard AR upper receiver. I haven't asked for any further information on the design specifics. Being that it uses non standard parts and is no more compact than an SBR, it doesn't interest me any further.

My second set of questions was about your ambi upper, which appears to be your product, as I've not seen anything like it offered by another manufacturer. If it is not restricted under a licensing agreement or NDA, why wouldn't you want to show it off? It's kind of hard to sell something if people don't know what it is or how it works.

My point remains, if you don't want to be put in a position where you are asked to provide information that you cannot disclose, don't invite questions by providing teaser info and then shut down the discussion. As you are fond of saying, I do not understand why this is so difficult to understand.

Do I write in english?? Is my grammar seriously flawed. I already agreed to meet with you and let you run however many rounds you wish through our ambi upper, as well as discuss any technical questions you may have. We do not need to advertise this product as we sell them as fast as we make them. Would we like to sell more, yes we would. How many have you seen?? The reason is that we do not publicly discuss these things, all people need to know is that it works, not how we make it. Even when we had this at gun shows, people said no way it can work. The proof is to jam a mag in it and pull the trigger and have people write about it in social media in a positive light. It is a very difficult item to advertise, just like our hydro graphics service. On our website we have common products people know and understand. People who know us, know that they only have to ask for exactly what they want. If someone wants a top ejecting AR, we will see what we can do. Good example, a customer asked us for a top charging AR, so I showed him an AR that was top charging, an A1 style upper with the charging handle inside the carry handle, turns out he meant was a standard rear mounted charging handle.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see he is soberish now days.

Maybe...my money is on the fact that he's still coming down off his perma-high from the late 90's.

I think I have just explained what we will and will not answer, as well as the why. In all serious, if you would like to purchase a stripped billet side charging upper and are willing to sign a standard non disclosure agreement, we might be able to work something out. Again, we normally only sell this with a stainless steel bolt, and the manufacturer has a sole source contract agreement in place. If you were to measure and fit a bolt on your own via trial and error as we will not be able to legally supply with the necessary technical specifications, that is your business, but if you choose to post or share that information you gather from making your own bolt, that would violate our sole source agreement with the bolt manufacturer. If you were to make this data public, both our company as well as the bolt manufacturer are legally allowed to sue you for theft of intellectual property, as well as contract infringement. I really do not see why this is so difficult to understand.
Nor do I.....guys, the man has made his point. If you don't like it, just move on. It seems like there's a wee tiny bit o'butthurt because he knows something you don't. He has contractual obligations to maintain silence on certain aspects of his business - that's pretty much standard practice in a lot of industries. Mine included - I have a non-disclosure agreement that I sign for the work I do. It's really not that big a deal if someone says "I do/make/sell 'x' but can't tell you how/why/where."

You've never sold this product before....so I'm a guinea pig on this?

What is so special about buying an upper? I'd ask if it was mil spec but I know it's not.

I have already explained that we only sell this item with the bolt, we sell plenty of them. We have never sold this as a stripped upper without a bolt, most people would not want to engineer their own bolt to work in this upper. We have a sole source agreement in place for the bolt, we agreed with the bolt manufacturer at the start of this project they would supply the bolt and we would only sell this item with a bolt. If we agree to sell you one with out a bolt, I will then have a bolt that I have no use for, that I have contractually agreed to only sell as a matched set with our side charger upper.

I have already explained that we only sell this item with the bolt, we sell plenty of them. We have never sold this as a stripped upper without a bolt, most people would not want to engineer their own bolt to work in this upper. We have a sole source agreement in place for the bolt, we agreed with the bolt manufacturer at the start of this project they would supply the bolt and we would only sell this item with a bolt. If we agree to sell you one with out a bolt, I will then have a bolt that I have no use for, that I have contractually agreed to only sell as a matched set with our side charger upper.

I won't put you out then. Since its contracted and all. I won't ask you to break a contract. But it's nice to know that you would pick and choose which contacts you choose to uphold and which you don't.

Back
Top Bottom