• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sky Guns International Executive AR Rifle In Case Coming soon in 7.62 NATO!!

Well it wasn't really meant to be. As I mentioned earlier, it would be a good idea to avoid referencing anything that you don't want to discuss in public.

I think I pretty clearly began stating back on page 5 of this post that we would not discuss this in a public forum. If you wish to discuss this in person, I would be more than happy to answer any questions. Again, there are agreements and contracts in place, this information is not meant for everybody, this not just for our company, but for any and all parties involved.

I think I pretty clearly began stating back on page 5 of this post that we would not discuss this in a public forum. If you wish to discuss this in person, I would be more than happy to answer any questions. Again, there are agreements and contracts in place, this information is not meant for everybody, this not just for our company, but for any and all parties involved.

Like I said in my pm earlier. I personally won't call because then it becomes a he said she said.

Are you really going to tell us something over the phone that you wouldn't tell us in print?

Like I said in my pm earlier. I personally won't call because then it becomes a he said she said.

Are you really going to tell us something over the phone that you wouldn't tell us in print?

If you are actually interested in a product and you are asking questions that do not violate a non disclosure or licensing agreement, absolutely. This is no different than buying a Walmart brand product, they are not going to tell you who manufactured it, and if the manufacturer has signed an agreement not to discuss it, they will not tell they made the product, even if it clearly has its name on it. But if you are asking questions like specifications for something that is someone else intellectual property, we are not going to answer that. An example is you see a rifle at your LGS and you are sure it is our product, but costs much more or even costs less, I will not discuss that matter nor will I confirm if said dealer is distributor, this is part of our dealer agreement, unlike a larger manufacturer whose website only lists and sells for full MSRP. Another example, if you ask me the specifications for fitting a DRD Tactical barrel nut sysem and DRD Tactical QD rail system, I will not discuss that. If you ask me how we do it, I will tell you that machine the upper receiver to fit the components and beyond that, there is really nothing more to discuss. If you are truly interested in our side charger billet upper, I would be more than happy to discuss what materials we use, how the bolt is manufactured, but if you begin asking the specifictaions so you may manufacture or modify your own bolt to fit it, the discussion will end. Why??? We have an agreement with the bolt manufacturer to be our sole sorce for this product, as such, we will not share this information with some else to make the product he has an exclusive sole source contract for. Is it expensive?? Could we do it cheaper?? Yes, we probably could, but based on a proven track record of quality and prior business experience, we have selected this manufacturer to manufacture our bolts. If someone else gets the information and decides to make a cheaper product or use cheaper material, that would not be the result we want. A prime example of this is what you have stated. You have modded your rifle into a side charger, if you elected to begin selling this as a service, would you give out all the details of how you accomplished this. Measure to this point on your BCG, drill a hole this deep, tap it to this size and order XYZ bolt ext for $5, then cut a slot with the dimensions of, and you are done, instant side charger.

Last edited:
So no, you wouldn't answer any of the questions we have asked.

As far as being interested in your product, I would be interested in the side charger upper but just the upper alone.

My point is that you've opened the door repeatedly by inferring that you have access to the specifications. That leads to a natural question of "how?" If you aren't comfortable with people asking these kinds of questions, it's best to say nothing at all. Otherwise, you're inviting questions and when you refuse to answer them, it just raises more questions. A little advice, stop mentioning other manufacturers like DRD, YHM, Parralax, et al and you won't keep getting asked questions that leave you no choice but to say "I'm not discussing that on a public forum".

So no, you wouldn't answer any of the questions we have asked.

As far as being interested in your product, I would be interested in the side charger upper but just the upper alone.

I think I have just explained what we will and will not answer, as well as the why. In all serious, if you would like to purchase a stripped billet side charging upper and are willing to sign a standard non disclosure agreement, we might be able to work something out. Again, we normally only sell this with a stainless steel bolt, and the manufacturer has a sole source contract agreement in place. If you were to measure and fit a bolt on your own via trial and error as we will not be able to legally supply with the necessary technical specifications, that is your business, but if you choose to post or share that information you gather from making your own bolt, that would violate our sole source agreement with the bolt manufacturer. If you were to make this data public, both our company as well as the bolt manufacturer are legally allowed to sue you for theft of intellectual property, as well as contract infringement. I really do not see why this is so difficult to understand.

My point is that you've opened the door repeatedly by inferring that you have access to the specifications. That leads to a natural question of "how?" If you aren't comfortable with people asking these kinds of questions, it's best to say nothing at all. Otherwise, you're inviting questions and when you refuse to answer them, it just raises more questions. A little advice, stop mentioning other manufacturers like DRD, YHM, Parralax, et al and you won't keep getting asked questions that leave you no choice but to say "I'm not discussing that on a public forum".

I have made the reasons pretty clear, this is why when I mention DRD Tactical, I use the full name. Again, I do not understand why this is so difficult to understand. I am required to explicitly mention what DRD Tactical components we use in our executive rifle, just as I am required to explain that the product is NOT a DRD Tactical U556 upper. Beyond that I am required to release no further info. Like I said, if you think that this is so easy, call DRD Tactical and ask them to sell their patented barrel nut and QD rail only and see what they tell you.

I asked earlier, how much for JUST an upper and got no response.

And I have no problems taking a dremel to anything and making what I need.

I think I have pretty clearly explained the process to do this. Before we discuss any price, we will need a signed and notarized non disclosure agreement, otherwise you will have to buy our side charger with bolt like everybody else does. But if you want a price, tell you what how does $1500 sound for an extreme special order product that we have never sold to anyone else.

Skyguns.

Thanks for the donations for the charity build. :thumbup:

Good form. If I was an AR guy I'd definitely want to check out your products.

I would also like To thank Sky Guns International for your generous donation of time, labor and parts to the leukemia AR builds. I look forward to meeting you and working with you on these 3 guns. After our conversations I wouldn't hesitate to do business with you. Thanks for stepping up.

Back
Top Bottom