• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Skyjacker Defense!!!!! Awesome Guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of material does Skyjacker use in your AR? Billet? Forged? Milled? Cast? Lava cooled?

Does it come in cool colors? Parkerizing? Cerakote? Durakote? Krypton? Custom wear marks?

Does it come with a MOA gaurantee? I wanna be able to shoot the wings off a fly at 300 yards and I need a rifle that will do it.

How much did it cost? I've only got about $3000 to build this beast.

What kind of material does Skyjacker use in your AR? Billet? Forged? Milled? Cast? Lava cooled?

Does it come in cool colors? Parkerizing? Cerakote? Durakote? Krypton? Custom wear marks?

Does it come with a MOA gaurantee? I wanna be able to shoot the wings off a fly at 300 yards and I need a rifle that will do it.

i second this, can I trade you a sig 716 for your base model ar? I heard you guys are the vest in the world. Like way better then Noveskes or colt. Can I come by one of your multiple locations to see the trucks running over your mil spec gear?

-newbie to operator weapons.

In before Rom & NFA!

fistfuloftalent.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_04_awesome_intervi4e2e02bd08d8616d04e835d902ab87dc.jpg

I want a lava cooled! Do they make these in any pretty color I want?!?!

Hey Guys, I am a little new at this so I hope I am doing this in the right place. I have been building an AR-15 over the past few months doing a little research here and there with no real time limit set to complete the build. One of the local shops I frequent changed hands and the new guys are great. They hosted a local company (Skyjacker Defense) to come out and show off a few of their AR-15s. I was excited and looked up the company. I found out where they were and decided to go down and check them out. I arrived at a building with no real land markers and went to the door. After my hour or so drive down I was excited to check out a new store and with one pull on the door....it was locked. I was a little disappointed however on the door was a note with a phone number. I called the number and the Vice President of the company picked up. After a short conversation they welcomed me in with open arms. The two owners of the company took the time to talk to me and dial in on just what I was after. Their customer service and quality product sold me as soon as I saw it. I purchased one of their uppers and could not be happier! They are a good group of guys that will have my business for a long time to come. You should check them out. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skyjacker-Defense/239962692838465
And how long have we worked there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom