skyjacker defense Great freakin Ar15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny that these AR "manufacturers"..spout off "mil-spec" every 3 seconds, but have no idea what it even means, what materials are called for and how it's supposed to be made...

tho I guess the customers that buy into it aren't comical, tragic more like.

This is David from Skyjacker Defense our webite is still being built and their is alot of change being made ck it out in a week it should be corrected by then. don't know what you are talking about lying about parts our lower receivers are milled billet and our upper are billet milled forged castings that is what we tell everyone.

David
mon thru fri
call me if there is a problem with us
770-545-0414

Your spelling and run in sentences remind me a lot of the op, but I'm no Sherlock Holmes by any stretch, I'm just curious if your ever going to answer the questions about the camera/pictures.

K thanks for your input but I started this to brag on skyjacker defense not bash them so if you don't like the price don't buy one but a bcm cast gun doesn't even belong in the same room as these gun, and they have a lot of other models cheaper ones too but I wanted something custom.

This is David from Skyjacker Defense our webite is still being built and their is alot of change being made ck it out in a week it should be corrected by then. don't know what you are talking about lying about parts our lower receivers are milled billet and our upper are billet milled forged castings that is what we tell everyone.

David
mon thru fri
call me if there is a problem with us
770-545-0414

It's interesting that the OP and the manufacturer both seem to have the same misconceptions about the difference between forging, casting and billet receivers.

Last edited:
These are great freakin drop billet forged castings made to the best milspec standards of DRD FN 5150 operations! These are a steal of a deal at only 1850 a piece. I am going to throw my crappy non milspec cast Colts and BCMs away and replace them with these far superior Cerokoated war horses. I mean come on, my Colts don't have nickel boron BCG Nickel Voronezh to the milspec cast billet forging standards. These are freaking amazing!

These are great freakin drop billet forged castings made to the best milspec standards of DRD FN 5150 operations! These are a steal of a deal at only 1850 a piece. I am going to throw my crappy non milspec cast Colts and BCMs away and replace them with these far superior Cerokoated war horses. I mean come on, my Colts don't have nickel boron BCG Nickel Voronezh to the milspec cast billet forging standards. These are freaking amazing!

You just made my English teacher cry

No need to check the veracity of this statement you sound like you know what your talking about. I'll take four if you promise they will make me a world class operator. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom