• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

skyjacker defense Great freakin Ar15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I have a lower that was molten poured, then hydraulically hammered, and then finally milled to accept parts, but I really think I should buy this gun that skipped the whole hammering part because truck.

Hey guys I have a lower that was molten poured, then hydraulically hammered, and then finally milled to accept parts, but I really think I should buy this gun that skipped the whole hammering part because truck.
Does it have a penned break? That would be freakin great!.

Hey, it worked for Magpul. It's the new industry standard! That's how they introduced the world to Pmags, so it must be a valid testing method for anything AR related...

Skyjacker: "What's that? You want to ask me a difficult question or I've somehow irreversibly stuck my foot in my mouth?

Hey look over there! It's a YouTube video of Bigfoot in a Hummer, about to run over something!

Sorry, your argument is invalid"<<< because truck! (just for you Lax!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom