• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Slow smoking some butt this morning

Poppers going in the smoke

6a575aef64d036e2157971ece17aa40f.jpg

What kind of peppers are those? Did you gut them? What else besides bacon...cream chees?
These are stupid good. Everyone makes cream cheese stuff jalapeños with bacon around em....but this way will blow that mind...

I cut em in half and get the seeds out....leave em in if you want the heat to stay.

Mix cream cheese with onion soup mix...this is the key for ridiculous flavor.

Schmear seasoned cheese in each half, top with a lil smokie sausage, wrap in bacon.

3 hours of smoke @ 225.

I never make enough if these. Never.

These are stupid good. Everyone makes cream cheese stuff jalapeños with bacon around em....but this way will blow that mind...

I cut em in half and get the seeds out....leave em in if you want the heat to stay.

Schmear seasoned cheese in each half, top with a lil smokie sausage, wrap in bacon.

3 hours of smoke @ 225.

Damn son! I just finished wings and now you done put a craving on me...Glad I don't have the supplies to do it now...But thanks to your Culinary talent, look like after the mob leaves the hills I am going shopping.

3 hours of smoke @ 225.

I need to make these

Back
Top Bottom