• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Small detail everyone will notice

We're going to have a lot of fun in a couple of weeks, I have big plans to fix all sorts of problems that don't exist! :D

Yesterday I was finalizing my outline for a new style I'm having made for us and I was trying out some things to make the posts shorter in height.

I'd actually love to hear folks opinions on how posts should look and what info is most important and what info is unnecessary.
Who cares about all that...just make people sell their stuff for cheap!

Lol

We're going to have a lot of fun in a couple of weeks, I have big plans to fix all sorts of problems that don't exist! :D

Yesterday I was finalizing my outline for a new style I'm having made for us and I was trying out some things to make the posts shorter in height.

I'd actually love to hear folks opinions on how posts should look and what info is most important and what info is unnecessary.

trigglypuff (AKA Hampshire College SJW Cora Segal) is ready for more captions....bring it on!

Hahaha! Well, once you fix everything, I am sure problems will exist!

I'd really like to see a lot more rainbows and unicorns. Im sure a lot of other people would too.

@DinkyDau and Tazz Tazz , I was just kidding with my outrage comment, I was trying to say that if people don't like the change then I would change it back.

It's fixed now, I would have done it sooner but I was napping while the world burned. :D
Thanks chief, I'm with Leatherhead Leatherhead & karlvv30 karlvv30 too, I want rainbows & unicorns and folks to sell their stuff on the cheap. Oh oh oh!!! I WANT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES TOO!!!! Lol!

Honestly I like the idea of making the "copy" a little slimmer. There seems to be a lot of wasted space (yes, I get accused of being wasted space A LOT :becky:) to the right, Maybe put "lego's, supporter join date & location " above BOOKMARK LIKE QUOTE REPLY buttons OR even put them in the same ribbon across the bottom? That would get rid of some considerable "fluff" for the Rodney Dangerfield (one liners) responses... I don't know what that would do to the mobile view, but I'm on a MAC or PC 99% of the time, that may not work for everybody.

Back
Top Bottom