• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Small Game Hunters......

Nick_T

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
Well, how's your season going? Haven't seen any posts from rabbit, squirrel, and other non-mainstream game on here lately.

My season, well it's been great considering I had to make a 2 week tour to the Honey Prairie fire during my prime hunting time. The Model 60 and my kid's CZ Scout have 74 squirrels under there belts so far this season, and there's still alot of time left. Pecans are starting to get wrapped up so the hunting will start to get a bit tougher soon, but we'll still get out there and keep them jumping.

Nick T

Couple of pics from the better mornings.....

i371.photobucket.com_albums_oo151_crowcommander_1119111036.jpg

i371.photobucket.com_albums_oo151_crowcommander_1030111027.jpg

i371.photobucket.com_albums_oo151_crowcommander_1124110951.jpg

i371.photobucket.com_albums_oo151_crowcommander_TGiving2011.jpg

^^^This^^^
The mast crop has been huge this year and there are a lot of nice fat squirrels just waiting for the frying pan come January.

^^^This^^^
The mast crop has been huge this year and there are a lot of nice fat squirrels just waiting for the frying pan come January.

Yepp ... our lease is crawlin alive with these crazee critters and they are all fat an happy from the abundance of acorns this year !

When deer season is over we are gonna slay a few of these varmints as well as have a rabbit hunt down on our property ;]

Decent morning, just set up a bit wrong, needed to be about 50yds south. Kid was able to pick up 1 and had a crawl off and a hang up. Alot of fun, and we have a game plan for the morning.

Nick T

i371.photobucket.com_albums_oo151_crowcommander_1217111027.jpg

Christmas Eve '11, little movement but made good on what was shown us, 2 for each of us, a fox and grey each.......

Nick T

i371.photobucket.com_albums_oo151_crowcommander_1224111001.jpg

Thanks, been seeing a good bit of black ones this year, had a silver one get by us this morning without a shot. The one the kid killed had a little white in its' tail, pretty cool looking. Looking for a white one to get done to bookend the black one I got mounted.

Nick T

Back
Top Bottom