• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smash mouth football

Ok, let's mix it up with some what if's...
If Ga loses to bama, they're not necessarily out, but...

Meshagrin played the best defense I've seen in a while as oSt imploded...but don't write Hawkeyes out...they are (decent). If Iowa wins, biggy10 is out completely. ND would likely be in then. I think the best game would be Dawg/Wolvermuchkin...

Let's say (:pray2:) Houston beats Cincinnati? They're out. What does that do for ND?

Okst or Baylor will jump in with either above.

Ok, let's mix it up with some what if's...
If Ga loses to bama, they're not necessarily out, but...

Meshagrin played the best defense I've seen in a while as oSt imploded...but don't write Hawkeyes out...they are (decent). If Iowa wins, biggy10 is out completely. ND would likely be in then. I think the best game would be Dawg/Wolvermuchkin...

Let's say (:pray2:) Houston beats Cincinnati? They're out. What does that do for ND?

Okst or Baylor will jump in with either above.
Georgia is in whether they win or lose. They’ve done enough for that. Since we’re doing IF’s. IF the dawgs win,ttun loses,cinncy loses and Oklahoma state loses I saw a talking head say the committee could put tOSU in. Boy wouldn’t some heads explode IF that happened

Georgia is in whether they win or lose. They’ve done enough for that. Since we’re doing IF’s. IF the dawgs win,ttun loses,cinncy loses and Oklahoma state loses I saw a talking head say the committee could put tOSU in. Boy wouldn’t some heads explode IF that happened

It's just as likely as covaids. Who knows?

This year? What about in years past since that’s where y’all want to live
Let's keep it this century then. tOSU has been to the big game 5 times. Twice they won. Oregon and Miami. Unfortunately for them the other three times they had to play 3 different SEC teams. Bama, UF and LSU. They lost all three games by an AVERAGE of almost 23 points per "game".
At some point, it's just not fun anymore...

Back
Top Bottom