• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smash mouth football

Well, it’s nice that the mighty suckeyes will get to watch the National Championship games from their homes this year.
They are used to that, lol. They watch and throw shade at the TV while screaming “If these SEC teams had to play Indiana or Maryland or Rutgers or Illinois or Iowa or Minnesota or Nebraska or Northwestern or Purdue or Wisconsin things would be different”. You know playing the giAnTs of the overwhelming strength of schedule conference kings is a hard road to hoe and makes the best team in the nation sit home with a red monkey azz from their latest whipping and watch real champions play most years.

I guess that dreamed up slanted matrix explains why the big 1o can’t win a national Championship… making the woe of the conference fit into some feels facts. Lol, so woke!
You don’t have good comprehension skills. It’s not a matrix. It’s the average opponents ranking. The big 10 doesn’t win championships. The teams do. Your just another sec homer riding Bama coat tails.

You don’t have good comprehension skills. It’s not a matrix. It’s the average opponents ranking. The big 10 doesn’t win championships. The teams do. Your just another sec homer riding Bama coat tails.

Championship coat tails rather than ESPN and CBS sports articles that talk about how great Ohio State is.

The Ohio State university has a huge fan base and sells a bunch of TV advertising. As such they are almost always over ranked and seldom have a team good enough to back up all the bull**** written by “journalist” and spoken like gospel by that huge fan base.

You’re not alone though, don’t feel bad. Norte Dame is even worse than “The Ohio State” university when it comes to riding on their fan base and advertising dollars.

Championship coat tails rather than ESPN and CBS sports articles that talk about how great Ohio State is.

The Ohio State university has a huge fan base and sells a bunch of TV advertising. As such they are almost always over ranked and seldom have a team good enough to back up all the bull**** written by “journalist” and spoken like gospel by that huge fan base.

You’re not alone though, don’t feel bad. Norte Dame is even worse than “The Ohio State” university when it comes to riding on their fan base and advertising dollars.

Dame will make the final 4 this year. Then jawja will hand them their ass.

Lol, I was being kind calling it a matrix. If you want to get real it's junk sports journalism that declares Indiana has the hardest schedule in Division 1 college football. Poor Indiana, if they could just join the SEC and be a conference champion every year, lol.

I'm not an Alabama fan or a SEC homer (whatever that is), but be a childish name caller if makes you feel better about your hopeless and devoid of fact argument that the SEC is overrated and the Buckeyes are overlooked by everybody except Joey Galloway, Kirk Herbstreit, Ryan Day and You.

15 years of watching the SEC dominate the national championship playoff picture (winning 11 times, followed by the ACC winning 3 and the biG 1o winning 1 year) can be hard on a man...and you too I suppose.

giphy.gif

Lol, I was being kind calling it a matrix. If you want to get real it's junk sports journalism that declares Indiana has the hardest schedule in Division 1 college football. Poor Indiana, if they could just join the SEC and be a conference champion every year, lol.

I'm not an Alabama fan or a SEC homer (whatever that is), but be a childish name caller if makes you feel better about your hopeless and devoid of fact argument that the SEC is overrated and the Buckeyes are overlooked by everybody except Joey Galloway, Kirk Herbstreit, Ryan Day and You.

15 years of watching the SEC dominate the national championship playoff picture (winning 11 times, followed by the ACC winning 3 and the biG 1o winning 1 year) can be hard on a man...and you too I suppose.

giphy.gif
Again riding the sec coattails. What has tUGA done?

Back
Top Bottom