• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SMG Question

You would think being from Colt this thing would be dialed in a bit better. Spikes, slash and Rra have buffer up to 5.5ozs! Pretty heavy. Springs are available from wolf and carbin, I mean I could throw all kinds of stuff at this thing.
As long as its machined to the right size the shoulder isn't needed except to locate the spring and add preload. Otherwise flat quarters wouldn't work. Rra is a little cheaper and heavier. Maybe that and a spring and I'll run it

Oh ya! Runs great. Just wanted to tighten it up and it'll run a bit smoother w/ out all the extra bolt travel. A little weight will help but isn't exactly needed. I mean its 9mm carbine w/ a heavy ass bolt. It's pretty light now. It don't need to be butter. Just don't want to break the catch

wait, you have the $$ for an smg, but not for a buffer? 16-20k smg>65$ buffer
Ha! I see what you did there. While the strict definition is a full auto pistol caliber carbine in military, police or anti terror forces, most restrict the term SMG (sub machine gun) to mean a semi auto pistol caliber rifle. Just so we're clear, for Everyone's seemingly eccentric concern, I am inquiring about the semi auto variety. All appeased. For you others, flame on!

Ha! I see what you did there. While the strict definition is a full auto pistol caliber carbine in military, police or anti terror forces, most restrict the term SMG (sub machine gun) to mean a semi auto pistol caliber rifle. Just so we're clear, for Everyone's seemingly eccentric concern, I am inquiring about the semi auto variety. All appeased. For you others, flame on!

Then you have a subgun, not a sub MACHINE gun.

Back
Top Bottom