• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SMH, lost another one today

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
A young boy apparently was riding in the back of a truck with a pistol he thought to be unloaded, and pointed it at his sister with the intentions of "scaring her." Had a negligent discharge and killed the sister. THis happened today in dalton, if someone knows of the news link please post. THis is why I'm so Adamant about starting a youth firearms course. For parents that can't attend the course once I get my NRA authorization I will be able to send parents the materials to teach their own children for about 3$ plus shipping. People, please be responsible firearms. Protect our 2nd amendment by not allowing children to hut themselves with the thing we enjoy. Once I get up and going I would be happy to teach a weekend class in y our area if you help cover fuel costs, I will allow a class of up to 20 kids.

Im glad that you are passionate about this. Kids today in America are being brought up without firearms instruction other than the garbage that the public schools feed them. This will turn out very bad when they grow up and are all scared of firearms because they are "dangerous" and kill little toddlers! Good Luck!

Im glad that you are passionate about this. Kids today in America are being brought up without firearms instruction other than the garbage that the public schools feed them. This will turn out very bad when they grow up and are all scared of firearms because they are "dangerous" and kill little toddlers! Good Luck!

It bothers me that schools feel they can educate my daughter on sex and drugs but the minute the subject of firearms arrives the tabooness of it gets the idea thrown out.

From the article, "The mother was not aware her son had a .38-caliber revolver he had taken from their residence"

The mother was also apparently unaware that you can't put a bunch of kids in the back of the truck and head down the road.
Lucky she didn't lose all of them, parenting issues all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom