Snake Sighting

Caught this crossing drive way
34A14E23-AC88-43CC-B09D-58B47BE2D5EC.jpeg

When I was in first grade I had a teenage neighbor that kept a black snake as a pet. He knew I was scared of snakes so he would always chase me with the snake. One day he carried it too far. He threw the damned snake on me. He didn't bite or hurt me; but it made me so mad that I went home, got my Dad's .22 rifle and shot him. I buried him in some nearby woods and that was the end of that. No idea what ever happened to the snake. :becky:

This was at my neighbor's garage a couple of days ago - biggest copperhead I have seen around here. By the time he came down to get me and we went back with a .22 the snake was gone. Told him the next time he sees it to shovel it - always worked for me...
View attachment 3282931

Had one of those outside my garage door the other morning. Almost walked into him. Also got away before I could get anything to kill him with.

Friend called earlier, her elderly neighbor had a snake in her house. I located not one, but TWO ratsnakes in her bathroom, hanging out under the O2 machine staying warm. Relocated them to the woods way behind her house. They were pretty calm and laid back.

Had a talk with them about scaring little old ladies, but I'm pretty sure one didn't hear a word I said and the other kept sticking it's tongue out at me.
20210602_174210.jpg
20210602_174201.jpg

Back
Top Bottom