• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So figured there may be others...

Shrek926

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
I find myself blessed and cursed with a wife who is a firearm enthusiast. Former Marine, shoots competitively, and knows firearms far to well (hard to play the "oh I have had that one" card) So, after talking to rOmiLaYu I figured I would post this and see how many out there are the same way?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 60
The impressive part isn't the trigger pin she is putting in, but rather the hammer pin she has captured in her lips for after she gets the trigger pin in. My wife would have no clue.

Mine knows nothing. I go through so many guns she can't keep track. All she knows is when we go to the range she points and pulls the trigger. She is deadly accurate with the m&p 9mm.

Thank God mine doesn't know guns! I couldn't play the "no, we've always had that" card then!

If she has a clue what's in her glove box I'd be shocked. All she knows is it has Crimson Trace grips. Strike,that, all she knows is that when she grabs it this light comes on and the bullet will go where the light is.

Thank God mine doesn't know guns! I couldn't play the "no, we've always had that" card then!

If she has a clue what's in her glove box I'd be shocked. All she knows is it has Crimson Trace grips. Strike,that, all she knows is that when she grabs it this light comes on and the bullet will go where the light is.

For our first Christmas I bought my wife a Smith 36, she loves it.

All she knows is it has Crimson Trace grips. Strike,that, all she knows is that when she grabs it this light comes on and the bullet will go where the light is.

The same could be said about my girl, she ended up taking it over as her's. But that just gave me an excuse to get another one lol.....

Back
Top Bottom