• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

so I bought this kit and am confused on dies..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my midway stuff got here 3 days from the order date, but Im still waiting on my factory sales stuff. I just called them and they said one item was backordered even though they said it wasn't when I ordered. They will not ship the rest of my stuff until they get it in, and they do not know when it will be in. They gave me an estimated time frame of 5-15 more days... Estimated. They said that is if they get it in on this shipment. Anyone else ever have this happen? Its been 10 days already and no emails or nothing until I called to find out what was going on.

Can you ask them to either cancel the entire order, or just cancel the backordered piece? What is it that they're waiting on?

Can not be cancelled due to its already "packaged" is what they said. I really dont want to cancel the one piece otherwise Im stuck paying shipping all over again for one item. Im waiting on my 6.8 dies.

Can not be cancelled due to its already "packaged" is what they said. I really dont want to cancel the one piece otherwise Im stuck paying shipping all over again for one item. Im waiting on my 6.8 dies.

They led you to believe it's in stock, now they are wasting your time and holding your money hostage because it isn't? Sorry, but that's a customer service no-no.

Did you pay by credit card? If so, call or write them again, let them know you are unhappy with how this went down, and you want the order cancelled. If they won't cancel, tell them you are taking the matter up with your credit card company, and will have it charged back to them. Call the credit card company, tell them what happened, and 9 times out of 10 in a situation like this, the credit card company will stand behind you and cancel the transaction.

P.S. Let them know they've already lost one potential customer. I was just looking at their site the other day, thinking I would give them a try. Not after this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom