• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So I realized my Pmags and promags and even my colt mag

Ah yes the fly in the ointment for Colorado citizens. Friday they passed law restricting normal capacity magazines to 15 or less but if you already have them then you are grandfathered in. So interesting point since they are not dated unless a Federal ban occurs and currently not as long as the Republicans own the house.

But magpul kinda fudged the people of Colorado with their sale of mags to people instate. ALL magpul mags have a date code on them......there is no lieing and saying that they were pre ban.....

Well I meant if there is a ban, what makes the mfg produce mags with dates? They could just produce mags without date and say its old stock. I bought this issue up and someone said that all mags right now have mfg date on them. I didn't know they dated mags.

Once the mag is opened, there is nothing stamped on them. I have many Pmags and there is nothing on them. I know the FED wanted the mag producers to come up with a tracking system much like SN stamped on them, Yeah thats not happening. They wanted to be able to track who had what... Baw ha ha ha ha....

Once the mag is opened, there is nothing stamped on them. I have many Pmags and there is nothing on them. I know the FED wanted the mag producers to come up with a tracking system much like SN stamped on them, Yeah thats not happening. They wanted to be able to track who had what... Baw ha ha ha ha....

Where is the "go pound sand" smiley. I can't find it?

Every PMag I have ever seen has been date coded. Every magazine manufactured after Sept 14th 1994 is supposed to be date coded. I just think you guys don't know what the date code looks like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom