• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I realized my Pmags and promags and even my colt mag

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
don't have these date codes people were referring to.... So what makes the ban effective if they just keep releasing undated mags?

don't have these date codes people were referring to.... So what makes the ban effective if they just keep releasing undated mags?
No ban has ever been effective. Why would this one be any different? There is not going to be ban on a federal level. Thats why many states are doing it on a state level. I doubt GA will be one of those states. Thats why I like it here.

if a ban were to be enacted, future magazines would be marked restricted unless you live in NY where all mags over 7 will be restricted even for the gov.

Well I meant if there is a ban, what makes the mfg produce mags with dates? They could just produce mags without date and say its old stock. I bought this issue up and someone said that all mags right now have mfg date on them. I didn't know they dated mags.

Well I meant if there is a ban, what makes the mfg produce mags with dates? They could just produce mags without date and say its old stock. I bought this issue up and someone said that all mags right now have mfg date on them. I didn't know they dated mags.

they could, but that would wind them up in federal jail. You can do anything, you may get arrested for it though

they date mags AFTER a ban. There are way too many mags to keep track of and way too many out there. I would not even waste the time thinking about this subject. Buy ammo and mags because you need them, not because they "may" ban them!

Ah yes the fly in the ointment for Colorado citizens. Friday they passed law restricting normal capacity magazines to 15 or less but if you already have them then you are grandfathered in. So interesting point since they are not dated unless a Federal ban occurs and currently not as long as the Republicans own the house.

Ah yes the fly in the ointment for Colorado citizens. Friday they passed law restricting normal capacity magazines to 15 or less but if you already have them then you are grandfathered in. So interesting point since they are not dated unless a Federal ban occurs and currently not as long as the Republicans own the house.

Very good point. Seems like they didnt think this one through

Back
Top Bottom