• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So long.Farewell. It's been a lot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Special Mod powers.

This is usually the same type of response that is given when someone inquires about an infraction or warning.
Why? Is it because you don't know the answer? Maybe there isn't an answer, or did someone tell you that you didn't owe any of the peasants an explanation?
I personally don't think the mods should be able to hide. They should be man enough to stand behind their actions/decisions.

so you intend to give more points and hats but be kind and noble about it, cause the membership needs it,I mean a few members need it.Thats cool.
That's what people are asking for. No? Seems people are tired of getting moderated by predominately one guy that does most of the work of late.
And to be clear, it has nothing to do with 'noble'. I thought Karl was being snarky. I'm sure I misinterpreted. It happens. I'm just a guy who really enjoys the site and will try and help to clean it up.

This is usually the same type of response that is given when someone inquires about an infraction or warning.
Why? Is it because you don't know the answer? Maybe there isn't an answer, or did someone tell you that you didn't owe any of the peasants an explanation?
I personally don't think the mods should be able to hide. They should be man enough to stand behind their actions/decisions.
I never do, I'll say what I've done anytime. I don't do anything I would be ashamed of... unless there is some Knob Creek involved...
And I have answered you questions in the past.

BTW I thought someone were asking how Geux knew who issued the warning.

That's what people are asking for. No? Seems people are tired of getting moderated by predominately one guy that does most of the work of late.
And to be clear, it has nothing to do with 'noble'. I thought Karl was being snarky. I'm sure I misinterpreted. It happens. I'm just a guy who really enjoys the site and will try and help to clean it up.
you still dont get it at all.NVM

You don't. By design. It directs you to private help so that ANY mod online can address your concerns.

I haven't posted in this thread, but have been following. What you mentioned that I quoted can cause a problem as well, in my opinion. I have received 1 warning here ever and asked for it to be reviewed.

I asked in private help for a mod to review (and hopefully remove) the warning, as I felt it was unjustified. He advised me that he was hesitant to remove another mods warning.

To be clear, a new seller posted an ad (for a Troy brand ar15 stock) and his location indicated that he was in another state. But he listed it as no shipping. I asked in the thread "no shipping?" And for that, I received a warning.

2 mods reviewed my complaint and the warning point or whatever remained in tact. So, I still do not know who gave me the warning point. Please look at my history and I think you can see that I do not cause issues. So again, I am not sure if its best for another mod to review points/infractions if they wont take action on another mods action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom