• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

so may have found a new friend today

CBH13

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
164   0
Reaction score
Was outback doing some yard work and saw something moving through the tall grass and went to investigate. found this little guy all wet and covered in crud, took him inside and washed him up and fed him and he ate like he hasnt in days. now got to figure out what to do with the little guy.

Attachments

• 20170529_110445.jpg
    20170529_110445.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 297
Was outback doing some yard work and saw something moving through the tall grass and went to investigate. found this little guy all wet and covered in crud, took him inside and washed him up and fed him and he ate like he hasnt in days. now got to figure out what to do with the little guy.

Gotta keep him. He's cute as hell. Name him Soldier.

Walking the dog today I came across a dog I hadn't seen before but it looked like a neighbor's that went missing in Jan. I was crushed to find out if belonged to another neighbor and was not in fact the missing "Stormie." I felt awful for alerting the owner and helping her look for her missing dog.

Keep that cat man, I'm not a believer in fates but sometimes things happen for a reason.

Take the cat to the vet
Get her shots and get her fixed
She will be a loyal companion
The best ones find their new owners

And for all animal owners out there

Get your animals fixed and for the love of god give them the $20/month flea and tick pill

I was at a MX track with my kids this weekend and overheard this woman saying she has to keep her dogs outside until winter because they are covered in fleas and ticks and no way she ain't wasting $$ on flea meds. Seriously some people should not reproduce or be allowed to have animals

Gotta keep him. He's cute as hell. Name him Soldier.
Keep that cat man, I'm not a believer in fates but sometimes things happen for a reason.
Stray cats that find you make the best pets ever. I was adopted by one and she lived 19yrs. Best damn pet I ever had. I cried like a little girl when I had to put her down. I am choking up even now as I type this. Don't miss this opportunity.
Agreed!

Back
Top Bottom