• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

so my wife kicked me out last night......

of the bedroom that is. Me being the brilliant man that i am thought it would be a good idea to eat a whole jar of my world famous pickled jalepeno garlic eggs before coming to bed. The smell literally woke her up. I think i will take some more with me to work for lunch.

I ate something similar once and had to take a ceiling tile out in my office to create a "chimney" of sorts. Made the mistake of ripping one in the car and then leaving it closed up all day in the parking lot. Smelled like the city dump on a hot summer day when I came back.

of the bedroom that is. Me being the brilliant man that i am thought it would be a good idea to eat a whole jar of my world famous pickled jalepeno garlic eggs before coming to bed. The smell literally woke her up. I think i will take some more with me to work for lunch.

Would you be so Kind as to tell me how to prepare these ?

It sounds very tasty !

Would you be so Kind as to tell me how to prepare these ?

It sounds very tasty !
Well to start you're going to need a couple dozen peeled hard boiled eggs, mine are a mix of duck and chicken eggs. You're going to place 5 or so eggs in a clean mason jar along with chopped up jalapeños, onion and 2 or 3 garlic cloves. I also like to put a pinch of dried rosemary along with a couple hits of cayenne pepper and a dash of salt. Then fill the jars the rest of the way with white vinegar . Then you're going to put the lids on and throw them in the fridge for at least 3 weeks. Once the three weeks is up open and enjoy. Oh and by the way they the longer you wait to open the better they're going to be

Back
Top Bottom