So, now that Palmetto State is running ads here...

AKguy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
74   1
Reaction score
Maybe one of them can tell me why the hell no one answers the phone over there, ever. I ordered an AR from them 25 days ago. They originally told me 15 days to ship out, then 20. It's 25 and it still hasn't shipped. Furthermore, I checked the site this morning and their xm193 "special" is 40 cents a round wihtout shipping.

Last edited:
Thats PSA for you!

I cant stand them anymore. Terrible customer service, nobody answers the phone and as you said, orders take forever and a day to ship out.

My last 2 orders from them had missing parts from their build kits. Most recently, they left out my set screw for my trigger guard. Called and emailed them and 2 weeks later my replacement arrived, opened it up and they sent me a grip screw instead!!
Another 2 weeks and I finally have my screw!

I turned to their FB page for help since nobody answered the phone and they banned me from posting on their feeds.

So now AIM and others get my business.

A company that bans actual concerned customers won't get my business. 2nd LPK with a missing part I've had, for 5 bucks more the CMMG will be my LPK from now on.

Wish I had known about this last week. I pointed my brother in law to them for a stripped lower on Friday. He can't even get an email confirmation for his purchase.

It's a crying shame when companies are so greedy that they continue to take your orders (and money) knowing damn well they can't fulfill them in a timely manner. Then don't even have the integrity to own up to it thru lightening fast communication. That is piss poor business for sure.

It seems like we could keep them from Advertising on ODT theirs more PAYING members than there are ADvertisers I would guarantee it. I just sent my friend to SPA for Ammo and Lower for his AR I'm hoping he hasn't ordered yet. I assume that when any Arms company advertises on here they have a some what reputable company but from your comments I was poorly mistaken.

It seems like we could keep them from Advertising on ODT theirs more PAYING members than there are ADvertisers I would guarantee it. I just sent my friend to SPA for Ammo and Lower for his AR I'm hoping he hasn't ordered yet. I assume that when any Arms company advertises on here they have a some what reputable company but from your comments I was poorly mistaken.

Some of the ads on here are "ChoiceAds". In other words, they are random ads that pop up through a company (such as google) that is specific to the content of this site.

Some of the ads on here are "ChoiceAds". In other words, they are random ads that pop up through a company (such as google) that is specific to the content of this site.

Thats GAY but understandable that just means that us ODT members need to keep others informed maybe even an area where people can simple look for good companies and bad ones. Either way this thread was informative. Fortunately I stopped my friend from ordering from them. Thanks everyone sorry to those that have already been screwed by Palmetto

Back
Top Bottom