So, now that Palmetto State is running ads here...

I know two people who have ordered. from them. One was a LPK and he was really happy. The other ordered a folding tritium rear battle sight and they sent him a plain jane M4 sight. Took him 2 months to get the right part. I for one after hearing the customer service horror stories will never order from them.

Ive never ordered anything from them, but have purchased stuff in-store. Staff is always very friendly and helpful, but they have been slammed busy every time i've been in. I would hope that they have dedicated people for the order tracking and shipping for their web site, but they may not. I will ask next time i'm in (which should be next week, if i can fit it in around the holiday)

I live 5 miles from one of their stores and have ordered from them online as well. When they have the uppers on sale they only have them online and not really in the store front. I've never had a problem with them. I also understand at the same time that they produce a quality product at a bottom dollar price with some profit room for themselves. If you like Spikes or CMMG or Noveske that's great and all but I've been to the FN plant here as well and watched FN produce barrels for all the mentioned brands and they all started as the same barrel blank. the prices on the other brands were a little or way higher...so it is what it is. I have Colt's, Spike's, PSA and POF and like them all equally. I'd be more concerned about Spike's....I remember when I bought a few stripped lowers from them for $79.00 before the 08 election. then they raped everyone on the price with their temporary price increase followed by lowering it.

everything i received from them has been rock solid, but i dont place any orders im not willing to wait on. my last complete rifle (14 day build advertised) arrived in 25 days. an upper i bought took a month. never an issue with either item and the price for the build quality i received cant be beat. i ordered 2 of the "blem" lowers yesterday for $69 each and im not going to stress about the fact i wont get them for 4 weeks since when i get them i wont be able to find the "blem".

i locked in a number i got when the AR build department called me with a question...803 240 2347 will get you a person.

I ordered a case of ammo from them a while back and they were able to get it shipped within couple business days. Took about a week or so to receive. I'd order again if there's free shipping again.

Yeah, I've had issues, as well. Not in the products...always been solid and good prices and all the parts there. But in customer service, yeah, it's been rough. Not hearing back from them, no one answering the phone, long time to resolve issues.

Kinda sucks because they do have good stuff...they just need to hire about half a dozen CS reps is all.

I have ordered two blem lowers from them and two LPK's. I have assembled one of the lowers/kits and had no issues with the PK. Shipping was a little slow but tolerable.

I believe they are currently a victim of their own success. They are growing and receiving orders at a pace that they are unprepared for and unable to fulfill. I just hope they can right the ship before it capsizes completely and sinks.

I've never had a problem, but I don't expect Kroger service with next day delivery by one of their employees ! Be patient and it will come, if you want it now go to a brick and mortar store and pay their prices.

Back
Top Bottom