• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So what do I do with this baby raccoon?

I’ve weened and raised 4 kittens that were abandoned by there mother for some reason or another that a momma cat can know View attachment 2651727 that we don’t. All turned out healthy and 3 lived very long lives,
This is number 4. Found it at 2 weeks or less old, malnourished, dehydrated and almost dead. Bottle fed her for a few weeks and have completely weaned her now. She is a Black and Tan tabby with some crazy markings on her
You're re really good at this kind of thing. You should try your gift on this raccoon. Want to raise a baby raccoon.?

Ellijay Wildlife Rehab Sanctuary 706-276-2980
They take in injured and orphaned animals, rehab them then release them back into the wild when they can fend for themselves.

If you can't get it to a rehab today:

It needs a little hydration....eye dropper with water(room temp), just one drop at a time, too much at once and you can actually drown it.
If you don't have an eyedropper handy , you can wet down a wash cloth and twist a little to get a little tip on that it can nibble on....
Keep it on the heat pad, little guys like that need to be warm constantly..
They need to eat about 2-3 hours, you can get animal formula at Tractor Supply, again use eye dropper , one drop at a time.....

You're re really good at this kind of thing. You should try your gift on this raccoon. Want to raise a baby raccoon.?
Yes but I’m bad at names and knowing what I would name a raccoon.... I can just imagine what my neighbors would think if I went outside and started calling for it. But if I still lived on my land I would consider it.but I’m suburban joe until I get me some more

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom