So what new hunting gear you gettin'.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone wants to brag about their new gear for the deer season.
I've not much to brag about other than the job my
New spitfire broad head did on that spike I shot.
Probably 30 seconds to expire.

Got some stuff called "chafe zone".....it's like a speed stick for the areas that like to chafe while sweating, walking, sitting.....if you chafe like I do this stuff is a must have in the hunting gear.
Really works well.....walked 2 miles with my Climber, pack and. Crossbow in the heat and did not get chafed.....would have been totally effed without it.....the more you sweat the better it works.

New scope For the excalibur....got a varizone ...same scope As the max zone..but has a speed knob that does the same thing as a zoom eyepiece.

Definitely want a game cart on wheels.

I've gotta get a swivel chair for my blind. I think I might get the one from sportsmansguide.

Do any of yall have underarmour boots? They look awesome but very expensive and I want some that last.

I got a new bow for the season and a new pair of snake boots. Planning on buying some new stuff at the end of the season when some of the local stores mark down their inventory.

Well I guess it still qualifies as 'new' even though I bought it in January, this will be the first time it gets to hunt.
Henry Big Boy Steel in .44 mag. Really looking forward to using it this year.
And well over a year ago I bought a box blind (been sitting in the box since then, still in box) I hope to be able to use particularly on a rainy day.

Just curious if anyone wants to brag about their new gear for the deer season.
I've not much to brag about other than the job my
New spitfire broad head did on that spike I shot.
Probably 30 seconds to expire.

Got some stuff called "chafe zone".....it's like a speed stick for the areas that like to chafe while sweating, walking, sitting.....if you chafe like I do this stuff is a must have in the hunting gear.
Really works well.....walked 2 miles with my Climber, pack and. Crossbow in the heat and did not get chafed.....would have been totally effed without it.....the more you sweat the better it works.

New scope For the excalibur....got a varizone ...same scope As the max zone..but has a speed knob that does the same thing as a zoom eyepiece.

Definitely want a game cart on wheels.
Glad those Spitfire's worked good for you! Stick with em and you will soon like them as much as I do.

Back
Top Bottom