So what new hunting gear you gettin'.

Basspro has one with three adjustable legs that I have been thinking about getting for the times I'm up in an elevated box stand at my friends place. Had been on sale for $80 but its back up to $100. Of all the ones I looked at it had the features I liked best. Would love to have one of the Millennium chairs (I have one of their climbers) but I'm too cheap to drop $200 on a chair.
Cheap? Heck I'll show you cheap. I put one like this https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Fabric-Task-Chair-Multiple-Colors/25395687 in my tower stand I think going on about 7 years ago now and it still looks like new. Adjustable, silent and comfy.

Cheap? Heck I'll show you cheap. I put one like this https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Fabric-Task-Chair-Multiple-Colors/25395687 in my tower stand I think going on about 7 years ago now and it still looks like new. Adjustable, silent and comfy.
yeah, I agree, an office chair is perfect for those box blinds if you aren't carting it in and out each trip. Just have to remember to get a bag or something over it at the end of the season. We had two really nice ones that were ruined last year that no amount of PB Blaster could bring back... Just too stupid to cover it at the end of the year.
I wanted something portable I can move around from one to another on the rainy days when I'm not in a climber.

Basspro has one with three adjustable legs that I have been thinking about getting for the times I'm up in an elevated box stand at my friends place. Had been on sale for $80 but its back up to $100. Of all the ones I looked at it had the features I liked best. Would love to have one of the Millennium chairs (I have one of their climbers) but I'm too cheap to drop $200 on a chair.
I bought a millinium seat at the big outdoors store in Chattanooga,can't remember name of store...that seat is awesome....I believe I can seat all day if I have a mind to....was about 90.00 out the door....

Since I have two food plots in my spot where I hunt on my lease right behind my house (609 acres/10 members), I built my self another shooting house, about 80% of it by myself. It was tough because I'm disabled with a bad back and hip, but I knew it would make my hunts alot more comfortable versus sitting in a ladder stand. I'm so glad that I'm finally done, it's in a pine forest and my other is on a beautiful hardwood ridge. Hopefully I'll feel like hunting more than ever before since I'm not working. I've got two new (to me) rifles to try out this year too, can't wait until mid October! In one of the pics is a ladder stand I hunted out of last season, but it's going to be moved to another hot spot....... The last pic is the view from my new shooting house.

Aw dang big Mike you could always ask us for help.
Could make a weekend out of it.
I know then everyone and their mother will Beg you to let them hunt there....lol.

image.jpeg
LaCrosse. You're welcome.

Yep. Most Comfortable boots I own and can wear them all day.
And they're snake boots too.

NOT A THING, borrowing a friends rifle, some of his ammo, his 4x4 truck, atv, atv trailer, deer stand, his hunting spot, cooler for
carrying something to eat and drink, ...

Oh yeah his credit card to pay for gas.

His wife said just keep all of it a while his new girl friend surely isn't gonna get to use it either..

Hmmm, wonder if he's in some kind of 'TROUBLE'???

Back
Top Bottom