So what new hunting gear you gettin'.

Aw dang big Mike you could always ask us for help.
Could make a weekend out of it.
I know then everyone and their mother will Beg you to let them hunt there....lol.
Thanks brother, I'm sure there are alot of good guys on here that would've helped had I asked, but I'm a good poke from most of you guys, and y'all would have been so worn out from the first trip that it wouldn't have been worth it to come way back down to hunt :thumb:! I've got a good buddy in the club who helped me in between working aND plowing food plots, but the other 8 members are the kind that don't show all year until right before deer season. I appreciate the thought and would do the same for you guys if I could. That is ss long as it's not building another shooting house, I officially went out of business after this last one!!

Thanks brother, I'm sure there are alot of good guys on here that would've helped had I asked, but I'm a good poke from most of you guys, and y'all would have been so worn out from the first trip that it wouldn't have been worth it to come way back down to hunt :thumb:! I've got a good buddy in the club who helped me in between working aND plowing food plots, but the other 8 members are the kind that don't show all year until right before deer season. I appreciate the thought and would do the same for you guys if I could. That is ss long as it's not building another shooting house, I officially went out of business after this last one!!

Yeah, gotta love the fair weather guys.

I need some new snake boots and these look like the ticket. Where did you buy them and about what can I expect to pay?

I got them on Amazon.
I think they're around $150.00.
Just order one size too big as the sizes are generic.(you'll thank me.)
I wear 12's but ordered 13's and they fit really well.
You Lace them how you like them then use the zipper from that point forward.
Easy on/off.
They are so comfortable that my plantar fasciitis went away since wearing them for archery.
Link.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004...nake+boots&dpPl=1&dpID=41+lhmSL1XL&ref=plSrch

Not much...been thinking about a small saw for splitting rib cages. What do yall use?

I been using the serrated part of my pocket knife...none of my fixed bladed are serrated and the folders are kinda a pain to clean.

This^^^

Back
Top Bottom