• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So who all rides motorcycles?????

I know it's quite a ways from most but I"m racing in the 24 hour of Perry Mountain hare scramble this weekend. 10am saturday to 10am sunday. I'm racing in the 6 bike/rider team event with some friends. Team Heavyweight as we are all on big bikes. Well big compared to the rest of the field. two 650's (KLR and DR), a 690 KTM and two 950 KTM's. We should be easy to find, team #600. stop by and say hello. it's probably 3.5 hours from atlanta, SW of Birmingham.

wish us luck!

Saturday looks like the weather will be good for the day, with rain returning in the evening. My wife and I want to ride. We are in Flowery Branch. We could meet up around here, or we could all make our own ways north and meet at the Chevron at the top of 400, maybe 10:30 or so, kickstands up at 11am?

Ride from there to Suches, hit TWO, maybe go from there up 60 to Morganton, take old rt 76 over to Blairsville, jump on 129 and head down to Richard B Russel and then over to Helen? There is a road that you can take around Helen so that you don't sit in traffic too long. From there you take Duncan Bridge Rd down to 985 and then take that home?

Open to other ideas as well, that's just a suggestion...

Love my new hobby. I bought this in January and ride every chance I get.
d65aab0fc51a4f0577c44dc49fd144d4.jpg
cc73b927b8a621f380265979fd60ed30.jpg

I know it's quite a ways from most but I"m racing in the 24 hour of Perry Mountain hare scramble this weekend. 10am saturday to 10am sunday. I'm racing in the 6 bike/rider team event with some friends. Team Heavyweight as we are all on big bikes. Well big compared to the rest of the field. two 650's (KLR and DR), a 690 KTM and two 950 KTM's. We should be easy to find, team #600. stop by and say hello. it's probably 3.5 hours from atlanta, SW of Birmingham.

wish us luck!
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom