• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

I've got a 2006 Aprilia Caponord etv1000. Fun bike and is sale $4500.x

Attachments

• 20161105_120958.jpg
    20161105_120958.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 30
It will be my third, and my wife is on a Street Triple R at the moment
my wife had a street triple R for a while, fantastic bike.

IMHO the naked bikes are where it's at right now. I bought a 1290 SuperDuke a few months ago and love it. Buddy has the FZ10 (great for the money, and the cross plane motor sounds good with a pipe), another has the HyperMotard and one other is in the market as well. Hard to go wrong with them- comfortable to ride all day, lots of leverage on the wider bars so easy to ride in the mountains, no bodywork to replace if you tip over, etc.

have you been by Hourglass Cycles yet? Good folks there...

my wife had a street triple R for a while, fantastic bike.

IMHO the naked bikes are where it's at right now. I bought a 1290 SuperDuke a few months ago and love it. Buddy has the FZ10 (great for the money, and the cross plane motor sounds good with a pipe), another has the HyperMotard and one other is in the market as well. Hard to go wrong with them- comfortable to ride all day, lots of leverage on the wider bars so easy to ride in the mountains, no bodywork to replace if you tip over, etc.

have you been by Hourglass Cycles yet? Good folks there...

Yeah, I have enjoyed the naked bikes more than the full on sportbikes... I have had a Speed Triple. a Tuono Factory, a Super Duke, Monsters, etc...

I live 2 miles from HourGlass, I am there all the time actually. haha

Back
Top Bottom