• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

IMG_0635.JPG
IMG_0636.JPG
IMG_0639.JPG

My first and second Harley...been on jap bikes my whole life.

my wife had a street triple R for a while, fantastic bike.

IMHO the naked bikes are where it's at right now. I bought a 1290 SuperDuke a few months ago and love it. Buddy has the FZ10 (great for the money, and the cross plane motor sounds good with a pipe), another has the HyperMotard and one other is in the market as well. Hard to go wrong with them- comfortable to ride all day, lots of leverage on the wider bars so easy to ride in the mountains, no bodywork to replace if you tip over, etc.

have you been by Hourglass Cycles yet? Good folks there...
I want the 690 duke

Yeah, I have enjoyed the naked bikes more than the full on sportbikes... I have had a Speed Triple. a Tuono Factory, a Super Duke, Monsters, etc...

I live 2 miles from HourGlass, I am there all the time actually. haha

Tell Jon hello. I've done three deliveries for them so far. Trying to grow that number.

I've come to like the naked style more and more, can't stop looking at that street twin

Yeah, a full fairing is really only good at triple digits... I wouldn't want to try 170mph on the back straight of Road Atlanta on a naked bike the way I have on a CBR1000rr... LOL

But for everyday riding and the mountains and smaller tracks like Talledega GP, naked sportbikes are where it's at, IMHO...

Back
Top Bottom