So, who else still carries a S&W Airweight? anyone else but me?!

g-rat

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
38   0
Reaction score
Actually, i carry 2, a 442, and a 637. the old NY reload. i know they kick like a mule, are slower to reload, have limited capacity, tougher to shoot accurately... blah, blah, blah. i love and trust the venerable Js, and have plenty of trigger time on mine. what say the crowd? am i a dinosaur, caveman, throwback? i admit i am 48, and love old detective movies. i have carried one as a back up for work, and as a civilian for over 20 years now. ready, GO!

My father carried an airweight hammerless lemon squeezer model 42 on his ankle for 34 years

A few with DeKalb PD and 30 as a DNR Ranger

The silver S&W is the one the one he wore on his belt at DeKalb PD

Lot of holster wear on that baby
e41bf1a1b3d3fd84f7f16e198181f30b.jpg
ea50b82f75fcd1734c747e7f93e4681c.jpg

I am currently without an air weight but often pocket carry my Model 60 for many of the same reasons previously mentioned. I am going to grab another. I just cant decide which model I want. I would love to carry my Glock 19 everyday but work dress requirements as well as lower back pain leaves pocket carry as my most common choice. I have tried other options and my 43 is a better option on paper but doesnt come from my pocket as easy as my J frame. I shoot enough 38 reloads to feel pretty good about my chances.

Back
Top Bottom