• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Social Security could = no gun ownership

Bioshock

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Fellow Traveler
85   0
Reaction score
Not sure if it's new news.

image.jpg image.jpg

I don't see any problem with that. If your one who lives off the public teet you don't need a gun anyway. You have already become dependent on the government for your income so why not entrust them with your protection?

Last edited:
I don't see any problem with that. If your one who lives off the public teet you don't need a gun anyway. You have already become dependent on the government for your income so why not entrust them with your protection?

Social security is NOT a government hand out. It is taken out of your paycheck every pay period as a retirement fund to be given back to you and is NOT supposed to be part of the general government funding pool. It is supposed to be a Government run 401k program. Of course we all know how well the government is at running things

Social security is NOT a government hand out. It is taken out of your paycheck every pay period as a retirement fund to be given back to you and is NOT supposed to be part of the general government funding pool. It is supposed to be a Government run 401k program. Of course we all know how well the government is at running things
Is it optional? Can I opt out? If not then it's a tax, and I really never expect to see any type of return on my investment. The last statement in your post pretty much sums it up anyway.

Is it optional? Can I opt out? If not then it's a tax, and I really never expect to see any type of return on my investment. The last statement in your post pretty much sums it up anyway.

Exactly the point. Basically you find it ok that the government can FORCE you to pay into it's pyramid scheme retirement plan and then when you get old enough to take back some of your OWN money, they can tell you that you can no longer exercise the rights our constitution guarantees because you are drawing SS. Gotta love THAT logic.

In some fields/counties you don't have to pay in(ex. Fulton Co school system). It's not if you collect SS. It's if collect SS and you've been deemed unable to manage your own finances. Someone else gets your check then pays your bills and gives you an allowance because you're mentally incapable.

Not saying I'm for it, just trying to help sort out the facts.

Backwards thinking. If you think taking back what you were forced to put in is living off the gubment teet then you are wrong.

Back
Top Bottom