SOG OR ESEE

Have a SOG Seal Pup make in Japan. It's a keeper.

However, I'll have to give a yesee to ESEE. Have three now, want
an Izula II, 4", and Junglas. Just pricey, but the workmanship and quality are second to none.

And, I love my Mora knives. Very, very inexpensive Swedish gems.

Last edited:
Esee all the way. Shop around and you can find them for under $100. Unlimited lifetime warranty of the knife. You can shoot it with a 30 06 and send it in for a new one. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

I resemble that remark! :puke:
Esee all the way. I have several, but I like my 4 the best.
LOL I like the one I got from you. Fits a nitch I needed filled. But I wouldn't spend a lot for a high end knife. Other than that H&K Benchmade I drooled over for so long. But that's a cool concept.

LOL I like the one I got from you. Fits a nitch I needed filled. But I wouldn't spend a lot for a high end knife. Other than that H&K Benchmade I drooled over for so long. But that's a cool concept.
Esee knives aren't really "high end", there just built rock tough and designed to to be used HARD. Priced accordingly of course.

Check out kershawguy.com love my new 7100blkol. Cpm 154 steel. Under $100 auto, usa made, great warranty. Just one option! I also think sog and esse make great knives!
Edit: sorry thought I read you wanted a folder.

Only have a few fixed blades. Really like my buck with the 420hc blade and my glock field knife.

Last edited:
i love them both.
i have a sog seal pup thats awesome.
i also have the esee laser strike.
If its hard bush work chopping trees ESEE. if its general purpose sog

The ESEE-4 is a great knife, especially with TKC scales.
Got this one from Popop a while back.
Even stripped like this, it doesn't rust.
Love it!

i1368.photobucket.com_albums_ag164_andrisvc94_Mobile_20Uploadsfa4cee483004a33db84d717a6fc3d721.jpg

Back
Top Bottom