• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some Help with old 223 Savage...lied to on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwhite

Default rank <5 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Bought an older Savage 110 long/short in 223 remington off of this forum. I was told, guaranteed it was 1 in 9" twist. However, the scope is broken and the shots keyhold with no grouping at 25 yards. Need a 1 in 9" barrel that maybe someone upgraded that will fit the notched Savage 110. Don't have the money for a custom aftermarket barrel. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please email me at.... bwhite777@comcast.net

Also need a medium quality scope. Thanks!
Bill

I can't figure out the feed back system here, theres a feed back score under the names but how do you access it ???? if you know how leave him (trader) what he deserves !!!!!!!

Do you think if its keyholing at 25 yards the barrel is probably shot out? Could it be the bullet weight? Just post his name he did you wrong,let others know.

Please explain the situation. If you were lied to, send me a pm with the name of the seller and I will try to get it figured out. If everything is as you say, they won't be selling anything else here.

This site is my child, don't mess with it!

Seriously though, send me the name in a Private Message so I can check it out.

I sent a message to the seller and he wasn't aware of any problem, please give him a call, he seems willing to try and work something out.

Colonel Sanders said:
Seems to be I am the one he's referring to. As for what happened I don't really know. Sold a guy a gun that I had. I bought the gun from a friend to help him out in a time of need. I put it on here and it sold. I never even shot it. Sorry didn't mean to start an uproar on the site. Funny thing is he never called back to discuss a problem. I wouldn't be much help on the technical side but I'm sure we could have worked something out. He has my number and hasn't called me. Sorry you had to step in and babysit. But thanks for taking the time to here my side. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Well Thanks bwhite for taking the time to PM me so we could discuss it. As you can see in my message to the mod I sold a gun to a guy. I never shot the gun. Bought it from a friend to help him out. He had a chance to look the gun over and bought it after inspection. I was told the barrel was a 1 in 9, if it's not then my bad, all I did was pass on info I was givin. As for the scope there was a Simmons scope on the gun when I got it. So like the past 2 Simmons scopes I had, you get what you pay for. I even drove an hour to meet him. He had my number and after finding it not to his liking he proceeded to bad mouth instead of calling me to discuss. Well no need to out me here I am...outed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom