• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Something that you may not have known about Macgyver

This is a bit of mis/disinformation. There are a boatload of canadians with guns. They have some crazy gun laws but many of their gun laws are simpler than ours. For instance the snazzy norinco M1a's and cheap chinese ammo are still allowed to be imported and sold in canada ..... stupid Bill Clinton... grrr

Isn't RDA a canadian? If so, that would explain a lot. Gun rights are pretty much non-existent there.

This is a bit of mis/disinformation. There are a boatload of canadians with guns. They have some crazy gun laws but many of their gun laws are simpler than ours. For instance the snazzy norinco M1a's and cheap chinese ammo are still allowed to be imported and sold in canada ..... stupid Bill Clinton... grrr

i think our gun laws are better, and most of those norincos cant be bought by your every day canadian citizen. sure the gun itself might be cheap, but the fees, registration, etc. isnt

It's clearly better here in most aspects but I don't think that it's as difficult as you think up there. I know a bunch of guys up there that have quite alot of guns ... I'll get a little clarification and share later today when most humans are awake.

It's clearly better here in most aspects but I don't think that it's as difficult as you think up there. I know a bunch of guys up there that have quite alot of guns ... I'll get a little clarification and share later today when most humans are awake.
they dont have a 2nd amendment

plus im pretty sure it also depends on what area of canada you are located in (same could be said about the US)

i read somewhere they have a higher percentage of gun owners, but im pretty sure the restrictions on them are much heavier

Back
Top Bottom