Son got a ticket

If they wont let you just pay it then i'd fight it tooth and nail. If they are going to force you to show up, then force them to prove thats what happened. Remember innocent until "PROVEN" guilty. I'd ask him to prove that there was enough room to move over or that he didnt slow down enough.

That would of required another day of college and/or work missed. It's a pain in the ass either way

That would of required another day of college and/or work missed. It's a pain in the ass either way

its designed that way but we gotta fight when we can either way. there really should be some sort of punishment for officers who right up a ton of tickets that get beaten, it takes nothing for them to write it but you have to put your whole life on pause to show you were in the right.

So...
The fine was $705 dollars. They took the points off when he pleaded no low. They wouldn't reduce the fine though. There was 2 prosecutes there, he ended up with the one that didn't give a **** and just seemed to be mad at life. Everyone there had their amounts reduced that had the other prosecutor. Even the judge sounded surprised by the amount. There was even people who got theirs reduced without even having a license. That's ****ed up IMO. Live and learn I guess. I bet anyone next to him next time he's passing a vehicle on the side of the road will get slap run off of the road. With his little beater truck another scratch and dent won't show.

Some insurance companies will increase rates from the charges and not the adjudicated. Good Student discounts and any kind of safe driver class will help reduce. Please let us know.

Make sure they do not out points in his license. Call them and follow up, they are notorious about it. That fine is extremely steep BTW. Got to remember Holly Springs PD is a revenue generator for the city. They aren't just going to let money walk away.

Make sure they do not out points in his license. Call them and follow up, they are notorious about it. That fine is extremely steep BTW. Got to remember Holly Springs PD is a revenue generator for the city. They aren't just going to let money walk away.

I would agree with the money thin except. 3 tickets for hands free fine reduce to zero. 1 driving without a license reduced from 750 to 300. 2 failure to yield which resulted in an accident reduced by half.

And our government cant figure out why people hate them so much.

I'm being curious here.
My son got a ticket a month or so ago. The ticket was for not getting over for a emergency vehicle on the side of the road. A police officer pulled someone over to the median on a main road. When my son cam over the hill it was to late to get over safely so he felt without jerking the wheel. At the moment he didn't know if anyone was beside him. So he slowed down to pass the officer. The officer came out from behind the person pulled over and gave my son the ticket.

All of that being said. Not really wanting to argue over right and wrong and who did what to who for how much. He just wants to pay the ticket and it be over. He found out today he has to go to court. Cant just pay the fine. Anyone know why this would be the case?

Have him go to offtherecord.com they have an attorney make it go away for a fee. It works great.

Back
Top Bottom