• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Son's first deer!!!!

Thats awesome, my little girl has helped my process deer since she could walk. She knows where her dinner comes from and there is so many kids here in America that has no clue. 70 years ago it was a part of life now all they know is meat comes from a package out of a grocery store.
Yes my kids know more about where our meat comes from and how we process it to get it on the table. I grew up in the woods and so will they as long as I can help it. I have been blessed with great spots to hunt so we get plenty of deer every year. But I am afraid I will never get to shoot another one after today because he will want to shoot them all.

Yes my kids know more about where our meat comes from and how we process it to get it on the table. I grew up in the woods and so will they as long as I can help it. I have been blessed with great spots to hunt so we get plenty of deer every year. But I am afraid I will never get to shoot another one after today because he will want to shoot them all.

What a great lesson for young ones to learn, good job Pops!

Awesome congratulations to you both my dad started me hunting when I was 5 (before there were many deer in GA) some of the best memories I have are hours spent with him tromping through the woods.
Nice work Dad.

Got three out of five of my daughters to hunt with me.

They are all in college now so not much time for hunting although my youngest is a vegan but she will eat deer meat that I harvest and nothing else.....she loves it.

Back
Top Bottom