Sons of Guns on Discovery Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you watched the show, they were looking at one at the beginning. wanted to make his own non plastic version. he didn't claim to invent it.

if you watched the show, they were looking at one at the beginning. wanted to make his own non plastic version. he didn't claim to invent it.

I did watch the show. The one that they looked at was either a bb gun or air soft. They acted like they were the first people to make in into an actual firearm. I never said he claimed to invent it, but what they did had been done before. To me it seemed like they were acting as though they were the first ones to take it from a toy to a real gun.

Man you guys are tough... Why is this show any differnt than any other "TV" produced show? I'm not saying it's the best acted, best scripted most accurate show but it does have about 10 minutes during the 30 minutes of the show that is entertaining.

I did watch the show. The one that they looked at was either a bb gun or air soft. They acted like they were the first people to make in into an actual firearm. I never said he claimed to invent it, but what they did had been done before. To me it seemed like they were acting as though they were the first ones to take it from a toy to a real gun.

i dont think he was trying to say he was the 1st he just wanted to make his own..

I think the idea of the show is great, but they focus on silly things. Instead of showing the mg-42 rebuild in detail, they show the fluff and drama.

i dont think he was trying to say he was the 1st he just wanted to make his own..

I know they didn't say it, or never claimed it. My whole point is that it had been done years ago. The way they were all acting like it was gonna be so awesome and cutting edge was silly to me. It was old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom